Jump to navigation
Montessori at a Glance
- The Montessori Method has enjoyed nearly a century of success throughout the world.
- Montessori is a totally positive environment for children.
- Each child is recognized as an individual and is taught as such.
- Children work at their own pace and at their own level.
- Every child has the unique opportunity to fulfill his or her potential.
- Habits and skills developed in a Montessori classroom remain for a lifetime.
- The Montessori classroom is a joyful land of opportunity for the child.
- Educators worldwide are seeing more and more that Montessori offers an unparalleled learning environment for young children.